Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snowmobile Soup, Crock Pot Recipe

Perfect for a cold winter's day!

AND I found it online HERE, It's a "lighter" version.

This was a hit!! Hubby liked it!

I made the beef gravy in the pan after I browned the meat using gravy powder.




The Recipe

1 lb Ground Beef  **I used more**
1 small onion  **I grated this on the micro-plane**
5 lg potatoes, julienned like french fries
10 3/4 oz can of Cream of Mushroom  **I used Beef Gravy since we don't do mushrooms**
1 soup can of milk
2 lbs shredded cheese
salt and pepper (Or any other beef seasonings you like)
**I also added shredded carrots to the ground beef mixture**

Brown meat in skillet, until no longer pink, add shredded carrots & grated onion, drain.
Put meat mix in slow cooker.
Add potatoes, gravy, milk, cheese and seasonings.
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until the potatoes are how you like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment