Monday, October 6, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Dip, with recipe

Mrs Jen gave me a recipe to try!
Buffalo Chicken Dip from Taste of Home


It is so tasty! I have made it twice, different ways. Think it will be made again soon!
Assemble all of the ingredients:
8oz Cream Cheese, 1 can (10oz) of Chicken*, 1/2 Buffalo wing sauce*, 
1/2 Ranch dressing, and 2 C Colby Jack cheese, 

Preheat Oven to 350*

Spread cream cheese into ungreased baking pan. I used my 8x8 (or is it 9x9?) square pan.

Layer Chicken on top of that

then the Wing Sauce & Ranch (forgot that pic haha)

Next sprinkle the Cheeeeeese...,,mmmmmm

Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted. 

We had these with tortilla chips. We also rolled this bad boy up in a tortilla. It's good on crackers or bread too. 

*I used a 16 oz can of chicken because that's the way Sam's club sells it.

* The first time I used Quaker Steak and Lube's Golden Garlic Sauce, available at the grocery store here in the 216, in place of the buffalo sauce. It's not as spicy. The second time, I used 1/4 Frank's Red Hot and 1/4 Golden Garlic sauce, it was for a pot luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment