Friday, September 12, 2014

The Best Jam I have ever made, with Recipe


I had bought some peaches from this place that delivers to my building. 
Usually the produce is pretty good, but this time the Peaches were bruised. 
They hung out on my counter for a while, til I figured out a game plan. 
They became very ripe.
Then I thought....Hmmmmm Jam??


I used a RealFruit Instant Pectin envelope and away I went.
SUPER EASY. No cooking involved. The recipe is on the back. 

Chop your peaches: 1 2/3 cup or so.


Put the peaches, 1 Tblsp Lemon Juice and 2/3 cup sugar in a bowl. 
Let stand 10 minutes.
Add pectin and stir for 3 minutes. 

Ladle into jars and let stand for 30 minutes- then enjoy!!!


It was the best Jam I have ever had. 


I should go look for more peaches....

No comments:

Post a Comment