Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta, with recipe


I got this in an email and knew we had to eat it lol

Ingredients
1 lb chicken breasts*
6 slices of Bacon, cooked and diced*
2 to 3 Cloves of Garlic finelf chopped
1 package of Ranch Dressing mix (1 oz)
1 can of creamy chicken soup (10 oz)
1 cup Sour Cream
pepper to taste
1/2 cup water
8 oz of spaghetti, cooked*

*I am sure I used more chicken, I KNOW I used more bacon and I used a whole box of pasta...not just 8 oz. 

Spray 4 qt slow cooker with coking spray, place chicken in cooker
In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients, except the pasta, pour over chicken.
Cover.Cook on low for 6 hours (or high for 3 to 4 hours)
When there is 15 minutes left, make the pasta according to the boxes directions. Unless you want it a little al dente, then cook it  1 or 2 minutes shy of what the box says.
Just before serving, shred the chicken with 2 forks then toss the creamy chicken mixture with the pasta.  


It was so good!!! We all ate it up!
I need to add this to the list to make again soon. 
My little friend Owen enjoyed it too ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment