Friday, February 5, 2016

FO: Sarah's Sweet Tea Shawl

Sarah is always hot and wears short sleeves or no sleeves at work. She wanted something that would still allow her to wear her short sleeves, cover her arms and not be too hot. I originally had another pattern picked out. I even had 10 rows crocheted on it. Then I saw a Ravelry friend make this shawl pattern and I knew it fit the bill for what Sarah was looking for. 







Thank goodness I pulled this shawl off the blocks. I had wanted it to stay pinned out longer but it kept pulling up. So I unpinned it. Later in the evening THIS is what I see. He would have flopped down on the shawl itself had it still been there.







Started: 1/1/16
Finished: 1/10/16
Yarn: Loops & Threads Woolike
Hook: F (aluminum) 
Pattern: Sweet Tea Shawl by Vicki Mikulak

It was hard to take measurements but it appears to have grown 3 inches after blocking. It went from 15 inches from the neck down to 18 inches. I would make this shawl again. I love the way it looks and drapes.
I think I need one for myself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment