Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pancake Muffins, with recipe

Pancake Pops, The Chew


I was watching The Chew and Carla Hall made Pancake Pops-pancakes on sticks. It never would have occurred to me to make pancakes in a muffin tin. I think when I watched he make this I heard Angels singing, but I can't be certain. Now, I didn't really do a thing she did except baking the mix.
So if you want to put these on a stick...click on the above link haha. 

All I did was use pancake mix like I normally would have. I use the word "normal" loosely because pancakes aren't really my thing...well until NOW. I added come chocolate chips, baked at 375 for 12 minutes and BAM!! Pancake muffins. Now I will say the wrappers stuck to the muffins. The recipe called for just spraying the pan, but that's too messy. Next time maybe I would use some silicone muffin cups. I might also consider when they are hot out of the oven to brush some syrup on them so it soaks in. Q cored out the centers of his and poured syrup in...but that didn't end as well as he had hoped. 


Breakfast to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment