Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ground Beef Stew, with recipe

I got this recipe from my favorite cookbook, but you can also find the EXACT recipe HERE. by Taste of Home. Though I recommend the cookbook =)


I would eat it again. My guys didn't try it. 
Maybe I'll add corn next time? Jenn said she would add cheese...Cheryl did add cheese.
Jenn, Arleen and Cheryl would TOTALLY eat it again.


Ground Beef Stew

1 lb Ground Beef
6 Medium Potatoes
16 oz package of Baby Carrots
3 Cups Beef Stock  (original recipe calls for just water)
1 Garlic Clove, Minced
6 oz can of Tomato Paste
10 3/4 oz can of Tomato Soup
Italian Seasoning, Onion & Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper

*Original recipe also calls for Dry Onion Soup Mix, but I passed on that.

You could probably add Onions and Tomatoes if you like that sort of thing.

Brown meat in Skillet over medium/high heat until no longer pink and drain. Combine all ingredients, including the Meat in crock pot. Cover and cook on High for 4-6 hours- until vegetable are cooked to your liking. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment