Sunday, July 27, 2014

Recipe: Chocolate Gravy for Breakfast


For Father's Day we made Hubby Chocolate Gravy for breakfast!!
Here we made it for Easter 2012
This is the usual Christmas Morning breakfast, 
then maybe once more during the year.

If you Google Chocolate Gravy Recipe, several come up.
I don't know where the recipe I use comes from...
I just use refrigerated biscuits, but feel free to make your own...than give me a few ;) 

I used half of the recipe this time.

Combine in a sauce pan:
1/4 cup Cocoa
1/4 cup Flour
1 cup Sugar
Pinch of Salt


1 teaspoon Vanilla and 2 cups of Milk

Add in just enough milk to make a smooth paste.

Gradually add the rest of the milk, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the 
consistency of pudding.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.

Serve over hot, buttered biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment