Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FO: Corrine's Birthday Scarf

Corrine was celebrating a birthday on July 1st (not 3rd lol) so I wanted 
to make her a gift that she totally can't use yet! ;) 



It's a combination of Grays, Orange and a Light Pink.
I thought it was a fun design for a gift! 
It measures over 60 inches long and 9 inches wide. 

Details
Started: 5/27/14
Finished: 6/29/14
Hook: H
Yarn: Vanna's Choice in:
Silver Gray, Silver Blue, Soft Pink and Radiant Orange

I followed the pattern as written. Next time I might try to figure out how to carry the yarn up the side of the project so there aren't so many ends. I don't know if it would work, but I also might figure a way out to make it not as wide. 

GO USPS!! I sent that bad boy at 11:30 Thursday and it arrived to Connecticut Saturday! 
With the 4th of July Holiday on Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment