Sunday, July 13, 2014

FO: Jenn's Gone Bananas!

Mrs Jennifer had a few dressy up event's to attend this year 
so I wanted to make her a cute shawl to wear to jazz up her outfits! =) 
It has that name because she brings me in bananas so my potassium doesn't get too low.
I have low potassium from my Crohn's or something.
She's so thoughtful! 


Here are the beginning's of the shawl:



Her are the pre-blocked pictures




Here she is all pinned out!

Ta-dah!!
I must make one in this yarn for myself! 
It has such a nice drape to it!
I plan to make the points pointer on mine.

Details
Started: May 12, 2014
Finished: May 20, 2014
Pattern: Elise Shawl by Evan Plevinski
Hook: H - 
I started with my plastic hook but it was too slippery, 
so I changed to my grandmother's aluminum hook,
 which measured one size different from the plastic size. 
Yarn: Premiere Yarns Serenity Garden, 2.5 skeins
The body is 35 rows, than the boarder.




No comments:

Post a Comment