Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Phillips Pasta Machine

Santa brought me a pasta maker for Christmas. You put the ingredients in (Flour, water egg) and in 3 minutes it starts to spit out pasta. 
Q was pretty excited about this too. We went to visit him and he was talking it up to Roomie.
"Yeah after we opened gifts we were supposed to get ready to go to Grandma's but we had to try out the pasta machine first!" I just used AP flour but you really need to use Semolina. It has a better texture and doesn't stick together as much. I have used it 4 times so far and have been changing out the pasta die shapes. We didn't have a good Penne experience- I think I had too much liquid...so we have to try this again. I have quite a few recipes I am excited to make with fresh pasta. =)


MMMMMM


No comments:

Post a Comment