Tuesday, February 27, 2018

#3- Pressure Cooker Chicken 1/22/18, #1 PC recipe of 2018

I have all of these cans of Creamy Chicken Soup from Sam's club I have to get using. Since having my pressure cooker I never checked to see if I could make chicken in it with the creamy chicken soup... and turns out ya can.
On the Blog 365 days of Slow Cooking I found a recipe: Instant Pot Creamy Chicken.

INGREDIENTS
·         1 cup chicken broth
·         1 (0.7 oz) package dry Italian dressing mix (in the salad dressing isle by Good Seasonings)
·           you have)
·         1/4 cup butter
·         2-3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
·         1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (I left this out because I was being lazy)


INSTRUCTIONS
1.    Add the Cream of Soup to the Instant Pot. Stir in the dry italian dressing mix, broth and butter. Next place the chicken into the pot.
2.    Lock the lid in place and make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual pressure cook button to 10 minutes.  Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to “venting.” 
3.    Remove the lid and break up the chicken, if desired, into chunks.
4.    Stir in the package of cream cheese until it is melted. You may want to use the saute setting to melt the cream cheese quicker.  (I did not do this step)

5.    Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment