Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Reese's Pieces cookies, with recipe


This has to be one of MY favorite cookies:




Just looking at them is making me want some. 

SO- what happened was...I could NOT FIND Reese's baking pieces ANYWHERE. I usually just grab a bag at the grocery store. There was NOT A BAG to be found. Online places wanted a huge amount for them. My last resort, before online ordering,  was going to b.a. Sweeties to see if they had any. 
So I get there- mind you I am already in panic mode- and I go down ALL the isles. Can I just tell you they had ONLY ONE 3 lb bag left??????????????
I almost had to buy the 30.00 bag of pieces...which I would have done, to make my cookies. 
On the plus side I have enough for at least another batch of 2 still.




Reese's Pieces PB Cookies


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies

DIRECTIONS

  1. Heat oven to 350°F.
  2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned; remove from oven. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment