Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sloppy Joes, with recipe



I found this recipe in Taste Of Home Freezer Pleasers Cookbook. It is for easy Sloppy Joes that supposedly freeze well...ours didn't make it to the freezer. I of course strayed from the actual recipe as normal. I use the cookbook as "Inspiration". 



Sloppy Joes, my version...if you want to see what I didn't use...you will have to get the book lol

2 lbs Ground Beef
Onion and garlic powder (feel free to uses the actual veggies)
2 Cups Ketchup
1 Cup BBQ Sauce
1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Mustard
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Pepper
Hamburger Buns

In a large skillet Brown and season the meat with the Onion & Garlic Powder- cook until no longer pink, drain. Next stir in Ketchup, BBQ sauce, Vinegar, Mustard, Italisn Seasoning & pepper. Feel free to add Onion powder also. Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
Serve on burger buns with your favorite sides. 





No comments:

Post a Comment