Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Crock Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff, with recipe

I had a bunch of recipes tabbed off in my Fix it and Forget it Christmas Cookbook and found this to try. Online the recipe can be found here. As normal I didn't use the exact recipe...who really wants onions and mushrooms in their dinner...




Next time I would stop at this point...and not add the sour cream




2 lbs Ground Beef
Onion and Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper
1 cup of beef broth
3 Tbsp of Tomato Paste
-------------------------
1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
1/4 cup Flour

Brown beef until no longer pink- and season with the Garlic and Onion powder, Salt and Pepper. Add to crock pot. Pour Beef broth and Tomato Paste into crock pot next. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.  (Next time I will stop here)
After the 2 hours-mix the sour cream and flour in a small bowl, then add to the crock pot. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes, Serve over rice or pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment