Sunday, June 7, 2015

FO- Baby Girl 2015 Blankie...

A friend of ours was having a baby so I made a blanket. She loves when the "Blanket Fairy" sends gifts . =) Her other 2 kids have ones I have made too. I used yarn that was gifted to me to make this. 

I think- Annie's Blanket


She just received it this past week- the baby was born May 24th 2015...I made the blanket in December hahaha.

Funny Story...I will keep it briefish. I was gifted this yarn from my friend Jennifer (it was her Grandma's yarn) who has a daughter named Amelia Rose...this blanket went to our friend Jennifer who named her baby...Amelia Rosemarie...HOW WEIRD!!!






I have no clue what happened once I starting adding a border... lol "square-ish" is still good lol

Details

Started: December 23, 2014
Finished: December 28, 2014
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver, no label
Hook: J
Measurements: 35 inch square


No comments:

Post a Comment