Thursday, March 5, 2015

FO: Sunday Shawl

Let's post some yarn. Most of February was food so I thought I would sneak a shawl in. It's more like a blanket...its HUGE. A slew of us on Ravelry made this for a February Crochet-a- long. Here is mine. 



The body is a mix of Half Double Crochet and Trebles (EW). I must admit I did enjoy making the body though I am not a treble fan. (And no "All about that Bass" jokes from the peanut gallery haha.)  



These were the color options for the border. I had the yarn picked out a month ago or so...but didn't like the teal with the other colors. So I substituted Dark Purple. 

The border was interesting, it consisted of many various stitches. 







Details

Started: Feb 2 2015
Finished: Feb 16 2015
Hook: It would kill me to keep track of this lately...I think it was an I hook

Yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable in: 
The Body was True Gray, just over 3 skeins
Orange Crush, Lippy, Popsicle Blue, Rich Orchid, Grass = I used less than 1/2 of a skein for each border color
Caron Yarn: Deep purple

No comments:

Post a Comment