Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cal's party (From JULY...I am a loser lol)

Let me start off by saying I have been wanting to post this but wanted to find old pics of the boys and I and never came across what I was looking for...When we were taking the pics Cal asked if they would make the blog =) So here they are finally LOL.

Calvin's High School Graduation party was in July and we had so much fun! There were less people there than Nick's in 2011 because there was a pre-party the Friday before for all of his Friends. It was good to be able to spend time with both of them without as much traffic. =-) 

Apparently I am the small fry now...

I was being teased that now THEY can hide stuff from me on top of the refrigerator instead of the other way around....



Really???????


You are kidding me right??


No comments:

Post a Comment