Friday, January 9, 2015

FO: Kate's Afghan


I was beginning to think I would NEVER get to show off this afghan! I was so worried I would accidentally mention this to her...By the time we were able to give it to her it had been finished for a month and a half!  The guys and I picked out some purples over the summer for Kate's Christmas Present and away I went. There were more pics of course but I narrowed them down =)  I just LOVE this pattern. It works up quick and basically "tells" you when you messed up.







Frosty patiently awaits for Kate....



Open Box Face:

Aww


Here they are with each of their own afghans. 
Q's blanket journey from 2013 is HERE.

Details
Started: August 23, 2014
Finished: November 9, 2014
Yarn: Caron One Pound in Deep Violet, Lilac and White
1.5 skeins of each
Hook: K
Measurements: 5 x 7.5 feet (the size of her other favorite blanket)
Q looked up the measurements of the Target blanket she normally uses when she was out of the room. When he told her that- she gave him the "Ok, Creeper" face haha





2 comments: