Friday, January 16, 2015

FO: Honey Honey Shawl

My first beaded shawl I am finally posting about! It's project name is actually "Is it done yet, Honey" because I felt like I was working on this FOREVER. In reality it was only a month haha. Fairy Yarn Mother Corrine helped with this- even sending me the wire needed to string the beads on. Before I blocked this out I kinda felt like "eh" about it and didn't know if I would make another. AFTER blocking I was like- THIS IS GREAT!








Details

Started: July 7, 2014
Finished: August 5, 2014
Hook: How did I not note what hook I used...
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy in Fingering Weight, 2 skeins....and let me TELL YOU it was close. I actually had to shorten the shawl a few rows. I also used 319 beads. 
Measurements: 25 X 55 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment