Sunday, January 25, 2015

Amelia's Princess Afghan

Here is the second blanket's from Jenn's grandma's yarn. 

(I am trying a new collage app for my phone) 

This was the first time using this pattern and I must say I liked it. I wasn't sure at first, but it worked up well. It won't replace my ripple, but I would use this again. This particular yarn is discontinued. I LOVE the colors! I almost wanted it for me. ;) 




The big reveal 


Details

Started: January 4th 2015
Finished: January 14th 2015
Pattern: Blanket and I also used YouTube HERE
Yarn: RHSS in Mint RHSS Jeweltones in Brilliant (Discontinued) both Grandma yarn, and Caron in Lilac (from Kate's blanket) 
Hook: K
Measurements: 45 x 55 inches 


1 comment:

  1. Angie!!! Congratulations! You've won yourself a set of crochet hooks!!! You correctly guessed 324 buttons in the jam jar!!!! Well done! I just need to get your address, so I can mail the hooks off to you. Perhaps you can send me an email with your address and full name? Here my email address:
    accordingtomatt.blogspot.com@googlemail.com

    Matt x

    ReplyDelete