Monday, July 23, 2012

Berea Italian festival

We went to the 12th annual Italian American Festival in Berea Ohio 
Saturday June 30th 2012. 





Here is their new Wind Turbine 
They say it will cut $50,000 from their annual $90,000 energy bill.



Q fround some $$ on the ground so he bought lemon-aid from a stand of
band students trying to go to Disney World to march on Main Street as he did in March


BEST place to eat at the fair- DeLuca's Italian Cuisine
They offer a Toasted Garlic Bread Bowl, Meatball Splash (Sub) , 
Fettuccini Alfredo, Cavatelli Dinner, and more.
I don't know if they do only fair's or what- we only ever see them there.
Hubby and I always get the Cavatelli dinner in a Garlic Bread Bowl.
Q got the Meatball splash. (It was delish too) 






Haha The VIP tent...
At the same time Hubby and I start talking to Q and it went something to this effect:

I say: Oh look, there's my tent-I'll be back.
Hubby says: No VIP's here, Angie's only an Italian VIP in Clarksburg (West Va) 
Good Grief....


My weekend getaway car...maybe one day. =)


LOVE the little FIAT.


Here's the Convertible. It looks as small as a Smart car.


Bandiera Italiana


And where else can you see Elvis but at an Italian Festival....









Here's my new fun gear from the festival.  
A new lanyard for my work badge 
and a new yarn tote 
(It has a side pocket AND inside pockets too!!)





SO there was this spin the wheel thing there from Greyhound.
Q spun and won a 32oz water bottle and I get this hat...
Right because I wear hat's ALL the time....
I asked Hubby to spin the wheel (He'll wear the hat so I thought maybe we could win a grocery bag)
but he walked away.

*
*
*
*

We walk around a while and then go back for him to spin he decides.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
and he wins....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Chapstick.... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment