Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th of July 2012

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July holiday!!
We had a nice relaxing day of crochet and loom knitting (Q).
Then we went to our friends, Rachel and Josh's for their annual cookout.

I made brownies by special request ;)
Here is the conversation.

Rachel: Everyone keeps asking me what they should bring and I keep telling them alcohol, ha-ha
Angie: So does that mean I should put some Godiva Liqueur in the brownies?
Rachel: NO DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE THAT RECIPE!!!

I made 2 9x13 pans...below is pan #2...


She lives across from a big baseball field that everyone in the neighborhood goes to 
to watch people blow off fireworks.
I tried to take some pics via iPhone....
maybe one day I upgrade my camera because my pics look kinda lame anymore lol











No comments:

Post a Comment