Saturday, May 30, 2020

#4 of 2020- Banana Muffins, 1/20/20





I had only 2 bananas laying around so I googled "banana muffins 2 bananas" and this gem came up.
So I made this small batch and got those used up. I also added chocolate chips to the recipe because- Why not? lol  The blog said it makes 5-6 muffins. I'm not sure how I got 10...but it's cool :)




Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup sugar 
  • 2 overripe bananas , divided
  • 6 tablespoons butter , melted
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup all purpose flour 
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

Instructions

  • Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
  • Spray or lightly butter muffin tin.
  • In a large bowl, whip the sugar and one of the bananas together until well blended.
  • Add the cooled melted butter, the egg, and the vanilla and beat well.
  • Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt just until incorporated.
  • Peel and mash the remaining banana with a fork on a small plate. Fold into the batter.
  • Scoop the batter into the muffin tins and fill them 3/4 of the way. 
  • Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment