Tuesday, March 19, 2019

#3 Air Fryer Pork Chops, 1/13/19

Air Fryer Pork Chops, SkinnyTaste.com

I feel like I shouldn't even be counting these recipes in the air fryer unless they are new- but it's my blog so I guess I can do whatever I want  HAHAHA. I am 100% positive I have made a cornflake chicken.





This came out so juicy and crisp. Though I will say the breading was blowing all over until the browning started happening. 

I would totally make this again.


INGREDIENTS:

  • olive oil spray
  • 6 (3/4-inch thick) center cut boneless pork chops, fat trimmed (5 oz each)
  • kosher salt
  • 1 large egg, beaten
  • 1/2 cup panko crumbs (check labels for GF)
  • 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes crumbs
  • 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (omit for vegetarian)
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • (the recipe calls for additional seasonings I didn't use- the link is below)

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 12 minutes and lightly spray the basket with oil.
  2. Season pork chops on both sides with 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
  3. Combine panko, cornflake crumbs, parmesan cheese, 3/4 tsp kosher salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large shallow bowl.
  4. Place the beaten egg in another. Dip the pork into the egg, then crumb mixture.
  5. When the air fryer is ready, place chops into the prepared basket and spritz the top with oil.
  6. Cook 12 minutes turning half way, spritzing both sides with oil. Set aside and repeat with any remaining.


Read more at https://www.skinnytaste.com/crispy-breaded-pork-chops-in-the-air-fryer/#7xi6JXLe7i3E1zR1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment