Saturday, November 21, 2015

Applesauce, with recipe

Well...I failed at taking pictures of the applesauce I made....it's long gone and everyone enjoyed it!
The recipe is easy and with the help of an apple peeler, corer and slicer- it goes fast. 
I bought mine at Walmart last year or so and it is so helpful!
I found the recipe on Food.com

4 lbs of apples, cored and sliced 
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup water
1 tablespoon of lemon juice

* Depending on the apples you might want to use more or less Sugar and Cinnamon. I halved the recipe, using a ton of cinnamon.

I cut the apples, measured and added to the crock pot as I went. Once I had the correct amount- I added the sugar and cinnamon to the crock pot. Pour water and lemon juice to the crock pot. Cook on High for 4 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment