Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Teriyaki Pork Roast, with recipe

Teriyaki Pork Roast- I found this recipe in my favorite cook book- the Fix it and Forget it Christmas Cookbook.  I had to ask Jen for some apple juice- I only needed 3/4 cup and she usually has it for the small fries. I omitted the sugar in the original recipe- didn't want it to be too sweet.



I had put the bag of corn on the stove...Chet has a "thing" for greens. He was reaching up to investigate, tugged on the greens of the husk and it fell on him. 


3/4 cup Apple Juice
2 Tbsp Spy Sauce
1 Tbsp Vinegar
Ginger, Garlic Powder & Pepper- I just dump it in
3 lb Pork Loin Roast


2 1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
3 Tbsp Flour

Grease Crock Pot & add Pork to Crock.
Combine apple juice, soy sauce, vinegar and spices in a bowl- mix.
Pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Remove roast and keep warm. 
In a saucepan, combine cornstarch & cold water until smooth. Stir in juices from roast. Bring to a boil, cook & stir for a few minutes, until thickened. Serve with roast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment