Friday, May 10, 2013

Foodie Friday: Pumpkin Muffins


I had extra pumpkin and didn't want to throw it away so I Googled some recipes and came up with this.
It only used 3/4 cup pumpkin as opposed to a whole can. I had already used half of the can in last weeks recipe for Kraft Pumpkin loaf.

Preheat Oven to 400* and put your liners in your cupcake pan.
INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips



Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water. In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.. Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.

I failed to add the chocolate chips to the batter so after they were in the pan I dropped some on top and mixed them in as best as I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment