Monday, May 13, 2013

Babycakes Cake Pop Maker

Pay no attention that these are from Valentine's Day haha!!

I got this as my secret Santa gift at Christmas from Rhonda =)
LOVE IT!!!

I got this kit at Michael's to test it out. 


The instruction booklet comes with cake recipes, but I just used a box mix to make it easy since I was using it for the 1st time. 
It's on and we are cooking!!

                                I had trouble at first determining how much batter to add to the forms...

See? They are kinda not spherical...oops

On the second attempt I added a little more. I didn't want to over flow.

Much better =)




Q and I ate all of the not so cake pop looking ones.



I then placed the pops in the holder and put them in the freezer to chill for 5-10 minutes, so they would be easier to work with.
Took them out, swirled the pop stick in melted chocolate and stabbed the cake-and again put in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to ensure the cake didn't fall off of the stick.

Then I dipped them in the melted chocolate, decorated and refrigerated them to set. 
They were a hit at work for certain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment