Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ornaments- From the Chew

On The Chew- Clinton's Holiday Craft Corner they made tons of fun things.
I think I want to get mints and make the tray still...
But until then, Q and I made the Ornaments with Sprinkles!
12/15/12
The directions say, fill bulb 1/2 way with sprinkles, then spray the inside with spray adhesive.

It worked ok, but as I shook the sprinkles they started clumping off...


Here was the excess...ewwwww LOL

Look at this fun mess!

What we ended up doing, other than raiding my entire cookie decoration collection, 
was spraying the bulb first, swirling the glue around and THEN added the sprinkles.
It seemed to work out better. We used nonpareils and regular sanding sugar.









And we didn't let anything go to waste either- Q crammed the excess glue gobs into a bulb at the end...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment