Saturday, December 22, 2012

Vintage Christmas Tree - crochet

OH MY! I saw this on Insomniac with a hook's blog- who got it from  Sew Ritzy-titzy's blog
Coolest thing ever!

You make some different size Granny's - My FAV!
(I used a K Hook and Caron One Pound Yarn )


Slap them together



I did 6 because the example had 6...

Make some ornaments (or buy some)
and slap those on too



TA-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I am in love...
I must make more....
Smaller ones...but more nonetheless....
I think this is the first time I saw something I wanted to make and made it-IMMEDIATELY.

2 comments:

  1. your Christmas tree is amusing. I like it very much. I'll try to do one like your, inspiration from your idea. Happy New Year. Marieta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! =) It was super easy. I would like to make smaller ones one day.

      Delete