Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Progression of Christmas

My Tree.

As you will see there are no ornaments on the bottom (because of the new cat) and no ornaments on the top,
(because I am too short to reach and Hubby was busy...watching me decorate it that is lol.)
These aren't all of my ornaments...I didn't want to risk a
CAT-tastrophy with having the new cat and not knowing what he might do...

And you see that dark blob under the right side of the tree...




His most FAVORITE place E-V-E-R.
He has ALWAYS sat under the tree since he was a baby. He doesn't bother the ornaments of gifts.




He was VERY upset that we put gifts on his side of the tree on Christmas Eve...

See...he is giving us the evil stare...

You like how he's still sitting in the same spot, right? This is Christmas Morning...

My poor crooked tree, lol. I don't know what happened when we put it up...


He's so upset he won't even look at me...
And yes, he got gifts too! New Cat toys...because I needed more of those in the house...



Nerf boy and some of his arsenal...Yeah I said some...he has a ton more in his room...But he got the nifty tactical vest for Christmas, along with a few more guns.


On a side note: This is my 200th post since 9/14/2009!! =) Yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment