Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cookies!

Many of these next posts will be about all of the cookies I made for Christmas, with the grand total at the end...I tried quite a few new recipes this year, some were hits...others not so much.

So before the big cookie making Extravaganza, we made some potato soup to eat! YUM! If you click on the words potato soup, it will take you to the recipe I use, but I don't use the onion or celery and I put in bacon and sometimes ham.

That was the step where you add the potatoes.


I saw these at Walmart and had to have them:



LOVE Andes Mints! These are Andes Mint Baking Chips and I have to buy more before the season ends, because I only see them around Christmas time.
**Let me tell you, I have a Chocolate Chip monster that visited my house to try and hide these from me...good thing I bought and extra bag!!

The cookies were tasty too! I had some positive feed back about them. I used the recipe on the back of the bag, but click here for a link that has the recipe.



I used my small ice cream scoop to get perfectly round cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment