Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Fridge




We had the best experience ever at B and B Appliance when it was time to buy our new refrigerator. It broke on Tuesday December 28th. I came home from work and the cat was licking the floor, which isn't unusual at my house, so I didn't think anything of it. Hubby went to get some ice and it was melted together, but the refrigerator part was still cool. So he put a thermometer in the fridge and moved all of the food into the chest freezer in the basement. We left everything in the fridge except my medication, I moved that to the attic steps, where it would stay at the temperature it needs, just in case. The next day I went to get milk and it said it was at 60*...needless to say I didn't get milk. We looked at Sears, Best Buy and just about anywhere else that had appliances. We were going to settle on one at Sears, it was a little more than I wanted but we needed one soon. Hubby suggested we go to B and B appliance, it was on the way to Sears, just to check. We walked in, went to the refrigerator section where we were greeted by Lenny. We told him what we were looking for: Water and Ice maker, not a Side by Side. He pointed to one on the wall, a best seller, on sale, IN STOCK and in our price range, he was not at all pushy. That was it, within 10 minutes we had our new fridge, plus we knew where we were going to go when the time comes for a new (double) oven! (they had some of those on sale too, I had to walk away lol) So if you or someone you know are looking for new appliances, go there first!

No comments:

Post a Comment