Wednesday, July 1, 2020

#18- Krusty Kasserole 4/16/20




I wanted to make the casserole with the crescent rolls since I had ham to use up, but #COVID , I wasn't running out to the store

So I thought- there has to be something out there that I can use pancakes as a base- there sure was!
Krusteaz Pancakes are a favorite of ours but I would have used whatever pancake mix I had on hand. 

The link above will take you to the recipe- but here is what I did:

INGREDIENTS


DIRECTIONS

  • Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray and evenly drizzle with ¼ cup melted butter, set aside.
  • In a medium bowl, combine the pancake mix, ½ cup milk, remaining ¼ cup melted butter and 1 egg; whisk until smooth. Pour over melted butter in pan; set aside.
  • Evenly sprinkle with cheese and with half the ham. 
  • In a large bowl, add remaining milk, remaining 3 eggs and breakfast seasonings of your choice and whisk to combine. Evenly pour over the cheese and bacon in pan.
  • Evenly top with cheese and ham and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and set in the center.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment