Friday, January 11, 2019

#34, PC/IP Bolognese Sauce, #7 PC/IP recipe 12/12/18

I found this recipe in a new cookbook I bought on black Friday from Target super cheap: The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook  It's 20.99 today but I bought it for under 15.00 on sale with free shipping. 





This recipe is at the back of the book, page 288. 
Hubby: pay no attention to the carrots.... 
"Who puts carrots in meat sauce???!!"

It was ready in less than an hour, you can't beat it. Plus I have some in the freezer for another meal! 

There isn't a close match that I can find to the recipe in the cookbook. So I probably shouldn't post the real recipe- I don't want to be in jail for 2019. I'd rather like to use my new luggage Santa brought me.

 I also served this with fresh pasta from the pasta machine hubby got me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment