Thursday, March 9, 2017

Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup, #1

In 2016 I think we determined I made about 28 new to us recipes. 
Let's see if I can keep it up in 2017! 

Look at that kitchen...I love it. So much room. 

Offhand I am not sure where I got this and when I google it the same variation pops up all over. I would make this again- more bacon though. Always more bacon. 










Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup

1 lb cooked Ground Beef
32 oz Chicken stock
32oz frozen Hash Browns
2 cups Cheddar Cheese (or more, or whatever cheese you like)
2 Tbsp Worcestershire
Onion powder, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste

Topping
1/2 lb cooked Bacon (or more...I would use more next time) 
maybe more cheese

Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a 6 qt crock pot and cook for 8 hours on low. Just before serving- add crumbled bacon to bowls. Yes it really is that easy. You're welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment