Monday, August 15, 2016

Blueberry Muffins, with recipe/link, New Recipe #16





I'm on a muffin kick if you can't tell...or a I HAVE TO USE MY BRAND NEW OVEN KICK WOOT!!!!

  I can now make 3 pumpkin rolls AT ONE TIME. Or 3 trays of cookies.
But I digress...

Muffins...back to muffins...
I googled blueberry muffins and found one I had all of the ingredients for.
These were good for breakfast too!





Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups (195 grams) all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated sugar, plus 1 tablespoon for muffin tops
  • 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/3 cup (80 ml) neutral flavored oil; canola, vegetable and grape seed are great
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/3 – 1/2 cup (80 ml – 120 ml) milk; dairy and non-dairy both work
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 6 to 8 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries;see note below about frozen berries (about 1 cup)

Hop over HERE for full instructions and tips and tricks for these great muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment