Monday, September 14, 2015

The Ohio State University

O-H-!

On August 20th we packed up Q's stuff and made the 2.5 hour trek to Columbus to move him into his dorm =(

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to have a picture. 




All of the floors (at least the floors we saw) had a designated theme. His was Dr. Seuss. It was a really nice way to welcome the new students- I would guess returning student's had their names on their doors too...

The dorm:
Hubby and Q bunked the beds to create more room. Luckily Q know's his roommate.


I forgot to get a pic after we got him all situated.

The View


Around Campus:

Q was super excited to take me around. 
 (Hubby had already been there for orientation so he had seen some stuff already). 











The weather was perfect! We really couldn't have asked for a better day. I had 13,125+ steps by the end of it. I loved seeing the campus and visiting around. We were sad to leave though. =(
I would like to go back in a few weeks once the leaves start changing and tour again- get closer to the stadium and see other places he has discovered. Oh and probably take him more food & Gatorade LOL

I-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment