Monday, June 11, 2012

Banana bread take 2

Check 6/9/12 for the 1st blog post about this.


Preheat oven to 350* and grease 2 bread pans.
Mix sugar (1 1/4 cups) and butter (1/2 cup softened) til fluffy.


Add 2 eggs and mix til well blended.



Add the Bananas (1.5 cups mashed), Buttermilk (1/2 cup) and Vanilla (1 teaspoon) til smooth. 




Mix in Flour (2.5 cups), salt and baking soda (1 teaspoon each) til moistened.
Then add your mix-ins

Divide batter into your bread pans evenly.
Bake@ 350* for an hour.

Once completely cool, wrap up tightly.
Store at room temperature for up to 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Riiiiight...because it is going to last 10 days?? Not in my house...


ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous - I like your mixer. I'll trade you my old beat up foreman grill for it...lmao

    And if you want I can taste test your baked goods and then comment about how good they taste...lol

    ReplyDelete