Sunday, November 13, 2011

whoopie pies

We bought this frosting in a carton at GFS called Bettercreme and let me tell you
that is going to be stocked in my fridge!!!
IT IS SO GOOD!

It whipps up like heavy whipping cream
So we used it to fill Whoopie Pies
The Cake was super easy and I did not use a special pan for them.
The recipe is below.





CAKE MIX WHOOPIE PIES




Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,186,158190-233199,00.html

Content Copyright © 2011 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.



1 lg. box chocolate cake mix

1/3 c. water

3 tbsp. oil

2 eggs


Mix together and drop by teaspoon (spread out) onto greased cookie sheets. Bake about 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool on rack.



FILLING: <---I did not use this so I don't know what it tastes like.



1 c. shortening

1 c. confectioners' sugar

1 c. marshmallows

1/2 tsp. vanilla


Beat together well.

No comments:

Post a Comment