Friday, November 11, 2011

Cheesy Pork Chops--for real this time

A few months back I made Cheesy Pork Chops and used chicken.
I got the recipe from 5dollardinners.com
See recipe below.

This time I used Philadelphia Cooking creme in Italian Herb instead of the Sour Cream and used an Italian cheese blend.



• boneless pork chops <-- All I had were very thin bone in chops




• 10 tsp sour cream <---Italian Cooking Creme



• seasoning salt or whatever you like to use



• 2 cups shredded cheese <-- Italian Blend cheese



Directions



1) line the pan with your chops and sprinkle with your favorite seasoning.



2) smother with 1 tsp sour cream per chop.



3) add enough shredded cheese to cover the top.



4) bake at 350. Adjust the cooking time to the thickness of the meat . Thin pork chops are done in 15 minutes. For an inch and a half of chop, I’d bake for 35 – 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment