Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cheesy Pork Chops--not so much


It was supposed to be Cheesy Pork Chops- but I didn't have any so I used chicken.
From 5dollardinners.com

Put your Chicken in a baking dish, season and spread some sour cream on them.

Top with cheese

And I added more cheese

Yum!!


Ingredients


• boneless pork chops <---I used Chicken

• 10 tsp sour cream  <---One spoon per chop, unless you have big chicken like I did lol

• seasoning salt or whatever you like to use

• 2 cups shredded cheese <-- I added the provolone to keep the shredded cheese in place lol

Directions

1) line the pan with your chops and sprinkle with your favorite seasoning.

2) smother with 1 tsp sour cream per chop.

3) add enough shredded cheese to cover the top.

4) bake at 350. Adjust the cooking time to the thickness of the meat . Thin pork chops are done in 15 minutes. For an inch and a half of chop, I’d bake for 35 – 40 minutes.


Ready to eat out of the oven.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment