Thursday, December 28, 2017

#18- Prime Rib Roast, with recipe

Hubby and I went to Sam's club for corned beef and walked out with a Prime Rib Roast...
I wasn't sure when we would cook it, we had a busy weekend planned but we managed to have it as an early dinner before we went to Castle Noel 12/10/17.

I googled a bunch of recipes , with this one as my main recipe, and this was the result:

Seasoned the night before with Salt and Chicago Steak seasoning from Penzeys
Pulled it out 2 hours before I was roasting it the next day.
Put the roast, bone side down in the pan.
Baked on 450 for the first 30 minutes, then 325 degrees until it reached 150 degrees. (it averaged about 17 minutes per lb)
Once the roast reached the desired temperature I let it rest about 30 minutes. (while I roasted the potatoes in the oven).
Then we feasted lol





No comments:

Post a Comment