Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bon Jovi Concert 3/9/13


Mom and I went to see BON JOVI in CLE on March 9th 2013
It was a freaking AWESOME show!!
We had such a great time.
Plus it was streamed live over the Bon Jovi website so Q and Hubby got to watch too!
I think Hubby got better pics than I did haha.

My tee shirt from the 2001 One Wild Night tour
May 5th 2001 (I love google, you know I can pull up that set list?? Saw them Aug 30 1995 too on the These Days tour, I have that tee shirt too, and I can pull that set list too. I just might have to do that... )


Anyway- back to 2013.
All the screens had this on them.

You could even get a pic with the cardboard cutout Jon...

Hubby got me this program

Mom got me this tee shirt...

Don't hate folks.... LOL

"Our" seats






Oops we were in the wrong seats...we needed to be a section over LOL


One Minute!!!!
I don't know how I managed to snag this shot =)










See Jon there in the middle? In red? 


This one is a little closer.
















Hubby's seats...HAHAHAHA


  1. Intro
  2. Amen
    **They had been slipping in new music up until here then JBJ said:
    "Now here's a song you will know bceause it's old like me"  LOL
  3. Encore:
  4. Born to Be My Baby
    ***they acted like they were leaving but stayed
  5. I Love This Town
    ****they had the set shift into the backdrop of Downtown Cleveland. At the end of this you could tell they still had one more song in them. At this point JBJ was like, One last song, I'm tired LOL however earlier in the encore he said they had no where else to be. MMMhmmm. Then the drums started and...
  6. Always
    ***** I WAS SO EXCITED, love this song =)  And at this point they had only played it at 2 other venues. 

Apparently if you have XM/Sirius Channel 142 is ALL BON JOVI for now. I don't know for how long though.

No comments:

Post a Comment