Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Years Eve


Happy New Year! LOL

After Christmas-these were all that were left of the 848ish cookies baked. =)


Look at the sparkling kitchen!!!
I wish it looked like this more often! =/ 




And the shiny dining room too!!



Oh back to the kitchen again...LOVEd my clean counter for a night


New Year's eve Q and I got our Monopoly and Yahtzee on.






Q's not so winning face...


WINNER! Yeah that's me for once.
I want to get the new Monopoly...I want the cat...


Hubby hung up my newest sign he got me for Christmas-the Bacon one.
I got him the sprinkle one last summer.


Q and Huggie




Yahtzee that I lost many games of that night...


Spaz has this thing that as soon as Hubby even thinks about putting a blanket on he has to be all up in it.


The blanket wasn't even on hubby yet...










1 comment: