Monday, February 11, 2013

Christmas Cookies part one

Now that I am even more behind blogging than I was last time I said I would be trying to catch up... LOL

Merry Christmas to all!!! LOL
Yeah we are still blogging about Christmas in ALSO's world.
I am so glad I had uploaded all of these photos prior to the computer meltdown.
Hopefully I remember what I baked...

I plan on posting recipes for most of these cookies in the coming weeks.
I made a total of 848ish cookies! 

Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsel Cookies


Mint Chocolate Delights




Peanut Butter Blossoms

I love me some Peanut Butter





My new favorite cookie:
Reese's Pieces Cookies





Andes Mint Cookies




Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies










The start of Italian Christmas Cookies



Some Pumpkin rolls in the mix





Kolacky




Hug's Cookies



Spritz Cookies


Sugar Cookies








No comments:

Post a Comment