Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spider Cupcake results Part 1

That was a gooey mess! Who knew that tootsie rolls melted?? So here's what happened. My assistant and I decorated 3 dozen of the spider cupcakes from the Woman's Day October 2010 issue. You use an assortment of goodies to make them, including rolling out tootsie rolls for the legs. Yeah, Sunday I looked at them and the legs had MELTED OFF. Yeah that was fun. So we had to redo all of the cupcakes and I ended up just piping frosting for the legs. If I never see another tootsie roll it will be too soon, lol. But the plus side to this is that I have a crap ton of M&M mini's left, maybe I'll make cookies out of them! I have an email into Woman's Day Magazine.

Here is the start of the cupcakes:





I tried to make spider web's but it didn't work


Spider Bodies



Spider Legs









No comments:

Post a Comment