Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oct 21st 2010

So I was going to start my day making 5 pumpkin rolls and made:
thumbprint cookies (never made those before),
apricot/cream cheese cookies (new recipe, had apricot jam that was about to go bad) ,
sugar cookies (from scratch, finally used cookie cutters I bought on my Honeymoon in Nashville...in 2006 lol) ,
2 mini 3-tiered cakes (just bc I bought new pans and my cake mix was about to expire: see snopes.com) and
chocolate peanut butter fudge (not that I have ever made good fudge, but I had a can of evaporated milk that was about to go bad, but if this doesn't turn out then my mom is going to have to show me how to make fudge...she says she used to make it all the time...=P )
...but no pumpkin rolls!!! But you can tell I cleaned my pantry out, right?? Oops...pics soon to follow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment