Friday, November 29, 2019

#25 Hellman's Parmesan Crusted Chicken, 9/28/19

I should have been at a wedding but instead I was at home eating boring anemic chicken.

Click HERE for the recipe

I have had this recipe in the pile to make forever. I finally made it and it wasn't awful but I also don't think I would make it again...

  • 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
  • 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs


Preheat oven to 425     
Combine Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. 
Arrange chicken on baking sheet. 
Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.          
Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment